A Network of Community Groups for Ages 18-29 in the North Georgia Region.
College-Age Community Groups in the North GA Region
Community groups are the heartbeat behind this community. Each group meets once a week in a home, on a college campus, or outside in a park. These groups include: discussions about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, The Gospel, studying God’s Word, serving, and discipleship. We also periodically plan social events to have fun!
For any info on our fall groups, contact Mark Thomas at: email@example.com
- *Sunday morning @ 9:30am in Kids Cove rooms A-C. (throughout the year).
- Tuesday Summer Group @ 6:30pm (dinner provided) at the Rochester’s house. We are going through the book of Titus! For details contact Mark Thomas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Gather Lakewood, Sunday’s @ 9:30am in person – Join us for Coffee in rooms A-C in the Kids area. Email Mark Thomas (email@example.com)
- Gather GVL, Monday’s @ 6:30pm starting Aug. 30th – This group is for those in college and/or out of college in the GVL/Dahlonega/Murrayville area. UNG DHL students or UNG GVL students.
- Gather Downtown, Tuesday’s @ 7:00pm starting Aug. 31st – This group is for those out of college and in the working field.
- Gather Lakeside, Tuesday’s @ 7:00pm starting Aug. 31st – This group is for those in and/or out of college in Gainesville area. UNG GVL and/or Lanier Tech students.
- Gather Dahlonega, Thursday’s @ 7:00pm starting Sept. 2nd – This group is for those at UNG Dahlonega. Location is TBD!
Community Groups Coming Together as One
What are Gatherings?
Gatherings occur a couple times a semester with all our Community Groups coming together as one body to praise and worship the Lord. For more info on location and details of these Gathering’s contact Mark at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Gather Dating Panel – June 29th at 7:00pm. Click HERE to listen to the audio from the Q&A.
- Lake Day, Sunday July 18th – Join us @ 2pm Sunday at the Lee’s house as we have fun together out on the Lake! Contact email@example.com for more details.
- 80’s/90’s Dance Night, Tuesday July 27th – Come dance with us as we end our Gather Summer Group!
- Coming Soon!
Serving Our Local Community
How can we serve?
Our groups takes part in local mission opportunities. To get involved in some mission opportunities, check out our community groups.
Mission Trip to Zagreb, Croatia – Postponed, in light of Covid-19 virus. This trip heavily consists of sharing the Gospel with Croatian college students on their campuses. We are called to share the Good News to all nations. For more information on this Mission Trip for March of 2021 contact Jim Lee or Mark Thomas.
Sharing the Gospel where we live!
We have weekly shared the Gospel at 11:30am with students on the Dahlonega campus of UNG. We are also sharing the Gospel on the Gainesville square each Wednesday at 12:30pm. To find out where to meet each week, check out our instagram @gather_ya or contact Mark Thomas at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Gather Events
- Lake Day, Sunday July 18th @ 2pm. We are heading to the Lee’s house for some fun out on the Lake!
- 80’s/90’s Dance Night, Tuesday July 27th – Join us as we celebrate the end of our summer study!
- Gather Fall events coming soon!