A Network of Community Groups for Ages 18-29 in the North Georgia Region.
College-Age Community Groups in the North GA Region
Community groups are the heartbeat behind this community. Each group meets once a week in a home, on a college campus, or outside in a park. These groups include: discussions about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, The Gospel, studying God’s Word, serving, discipleship, and social events.
For any info on our fall groups, contact Mark Thomas at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gather Lakewood, Sunday’s @ 9:30am in person & on ZOOM – Join us to the left of the Worship Center! Bring a lawn chair. Email Mark Thomas (email@example.com) for the zoom link and password!
- Gather GVL, Monday’s @ 6:30pm starting Jan. 11th – This group is for those in college and/or out of college in the North Hall area. UNG DHL students or UNG GVL students.
- Gather Downtown, Tuesday’s @ 7:00pm starting Jan. 12th – This group is for those out of college and in the working field.
- Gather Lakeside, Tuesday’s @ 7:00pm starting Jan. 12th – This group is for those in and/or out of college in Gainesville area. UNG GVL and/or Lanier Tech students.
- Gather Dahlonega, Thursday’s @ 7:00pm starting Jan. 14th @ Hancock Park – This group is for those at UNG Dahlonega. It will be at Hancock park which is right off the Dahlonega square.
Community Groups Coming Together as One
What are Gatherings?
Gatherings occur a couple times a semester with all our Community Groups coming together as one church body to praise and worship the Lord. For more info on location and details of these Gathering’s contact Mark at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring Retreat, Mar. 12-13th – This is a time to retreat and invest in reading God’s Word together. Register HERE.
Serving Our Local Community
How can we serve?
Our groups takes part in local mission opportunities. To get involved in some mission opportunities, check out our community groups.
Mission Trip to Zagreb, Croatia – Postponed, in light of Covid-19 virus. This trip heavily consists of sharing the Gospel with Croatian college students on their campuses. We are called to share the Good News to all nations. For more information on this Mission Trip for March of 2021 contact Jim Lee or Mark Thomas.
Sharing the Gospel where we live! (Postponed until further notice)
We have weekly shared the Gospel at 11:30am with students at on the Dahlonega campus of UNG. We are also starting to share the Gospel with college students at UNG GVL Monday’s at 12. To find out where to meet each week, check out our instagram @gather_ya or contact Mark Thomas at: email@example.com
Upcoming Gather Events
Graduate Recognition Sunday