Planting churches through the local church.
What is COR 3:6?
COR 3:6 is a network that partners with other Christian, evangelical, gospel-centered, and missional church planters to plant new churches and to revitalize dying churches locally, nationally, and globally for the sake of Jesus Christ, through the unity and power of the Holy Spirit, and to the glory of God the Father.
Why Church Planting?
We believe that local churches are the God-given means to make disciples of Jesus Christ. When Jesus commissioned his followers to go and make disciples, he also commanded them to be baptized (Matt. 16:20). As the rest of the New Testament shows, baptism is the entrance into the community of faith, the church (Acts 2:41-47). When the first disciples heard the call of Christ to make disciples, they responded by planting churches. Following the command of Lord Jesus and the example of the New Testament, we plant churches to make disciples.
- Amistad Cristiana – Gainesville, GA
- Autumn Ridge Community Church – Ellijay, GA
- Camino de Vida – Guatemala
- Casa Connexion – Gainesville, GA
- Christ Proclamation Church – Hartford, CT
- Crosspointe Church – Jupiter, FL
- El Camino – Guatemala
- ELIM – Guatemala
- Emmaus Church – Kansas City, MO
- Escuintla – Guatemala
- First Baptist Church Pacific Beach – San Diego, CA
- Good Shepherd Presbyterian Church – Athens, GA
- Legacy Church – Coconut Creek, FL
- Lighthouse Church – Gainesville, GA
- Living Stone Community Church – Mesa, AZ
- New King Church – Burlington, VT
- New River Fellowship – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- New Springs Church – Coral Springs, FL
- Patzun Church – Guatemala
- Phoenix Church – Gainesville, GA
- Pozo de Esperanza – Gainesville, GA
- Restoration – Guatemala
- Riso Church – Denver, CO
- Sola City Church – Gainesville, GA
- The Branch Church – Dahlonega, GA
- The Branch Church – Milledgeville, GA
- Wellspring Church – Littleton, CO
- Xenacoj – Guatemala
The COR 3:6 Church Planting Network and Lakewood’s Gospel Training Center offer a two-year residency designed to prepare future church-planters to succeed where the Lord has called them. The program takes a holistic approach to this preparation by offering rigorous training in biblical and theological studies, fostering the spiritual formation and personal development of residents and their spouses, and providing practical ministry experience.