A Network for Finding Employment.
Here is an up-to-date listing of local jobs.
Medical Assistant/Research Coordinator
Center for Advanced Research & Educations — Gainesville, GA
Seeking an energetic, positive person to fill the following job responsibilities*:
• Conduct procedures such as vital signs, blood draws, EKGs, and assure they are seen by the physician at the required visits.
• Act as schedulers. For example, assure study subjects are scheduled with the doctor and any other procedures that might be required to complete that visit.
• Gather lab results or procedure reports, and assure the investigator reviews them in a timely manner.
• Collect information for investigators to review and assess whether or not a patient is eligible to enroll in a study or safe to continue if they are already enrolled in the study.
• Collect supplies from sponsors and ensure everything is accounted for such as lab kits, ancillary supplies, and investigational medication.
• Ensure each study patient is fully informed of the study at the time of the consent.
• Communicate closely with monitors, sponsors, and Investigators.
• Participate in web conferences and teleconferences for each study protocol in order to stay updated.
• Coordinators must be good at multitasking. They must be organized, self-motivated and have good decision-making skills. They must have strong oral and written communication skills.
*Please note this is not a complete list of job duties
Financial Services Representative
RichLife Advisors — Gainesville and Duluth, GA
Are you a financial professional with a proven track record looking for a rewarding six-figure opportunity? We partner with people who thrive when given the opportunity to meet with qualified baby boomers that are seeking help planning for retirement.
At RichLife Advisors we do the marketing and you conduct the meetings and sales process.
RichLife has built a $20,000,000 business centered around an educational marketing system that delivers qualified appointments to our associate advisors. Our advisors are consistently meeting with up to 10-15 new prospects on a weekly basis.
RichLife is seeking motivated individuals that are looking to spend their time meeting with prospective clients, helping them create a comprehensive retirement strategy, implementing the recommendations, and maintaining the client relationship.
Our Ideal Candidates Must Have the Following:
– Georgia Life/Heath License
– Series 65 Licensed or to be attained within 90 days of hire
– Ability to Conduct Meetings at the RichLife Home Office (Gainesville & Duluth)
– Ability to Nurture Relationships, Turn them into Referrals, and Cross-Sell.
Guitar, Piano and Voice Instructors
Lakewood Music Institute — Gainesville, GA
We are looking for qualified instructors to teach guitar, voice and piano to current and new Lakewood Music Institute (LMI) students. All lessons are 30 minutes in length and are scheduled around the student’s and instructor’s availability. The instructor is paid based on the number of lessons taught. Due to vast growth, LMI has students waiting to begin their private or group music lessons. If you are willing and feel qualified to teach guitar, piano or voice please contact us.
Produce, Deli, Bakery, Cashier
Kroger — Jesse Jewel Pkwy, Gainesville, GA
Will Train. Contact: Terry Poesel at 470-252-3182
FitBarre– Gainesville, GA
FitBarre is growing!! At FitBarre we are always looking for positive, enthusiastic instructors! If you love fitness, helping others achieve their goals, and making a positive impact, please send your resume and headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write “Certification – Attn: Justin Holland”
US Census Bureau
The US Census Bureau is now hiring temporary workers (3 to 6 months, maybe longer) to do early work on the 2020 Census. For more info call 1-855-562-2020.
Here is a list of employment resources.
Employ Georgia is an online resource for your employment needs. Job seekers can create or upload résumés, search job postings and research careers. Employers can post job openings, search résumés and invite potential candidates to apply.
America’s Virtual OneStop
America’s Virtual OneStop is more than just another job board. Whether you’re searching for a new job, continuing your education, researching labor market information, or ready to find a new career, America’s Virtual OneStop offres fast access to a complete set of tools in one website.
Search job listings on the official site of Gainesville, Georgia.
Please take note that Lakewood Baptist Church provides the ability to present postings on this site as a service to those in need of finding employment and those seeking employees. While Lakewood reserves the right to accept or reject any content placed on this site, Lakewood makes no assurances and bears no responsibility for the accuracy of any content placed here including, but not limited to: the credentials of any candidates seeking employment, the details of any job listings or descriptions, and any other aspects of such postings. Lakewood shall not be held liable for any alleged damages arising from the postings on this site in any way.