Generate Camp exists to help lead students to know Christ and make him known. Your student will learn what it means to be Redefined as they study Isaiah 42:9 and look at God who is the great redefiner. This years camp speaker is Jason Hayes and worship will be led by Iron City Worship.
Students will lodge in dorms which house 2 to 8 per room with either a private bath or community-style bath. The cafeteria offers a variety of hot foods, a full salad bar, sandwich bar and a choice of dessert daily. Dietary restrictions will be accommodated.
Registration begins November 14
CONNECT for Middle School Students (completed 6-8th grade by Summer 2019):
Our middle school students will spend their time at camp in worship, Bible study and competing against other groups in high-energy team building games. Students will stay on the Covenant Colleg campus during camp and have plenty of time to connect deeper with other middle school students from Lakewood. They’ll also be in Bible study groups with our Lakewood leaders.
Connect Option Prices
Flash Sale (November 14-18): $249
Early Bird Rate (November 19 – January 30): $299
Regular Registration (January 31 – June 23): $349
EXPLORE for High School Students (completed 9-12th grade by Summer 2019):
Our high school students will spend the mornings and evenings on the Covenant Campus in worship and Bible study groups. In between these times, we’ll take students off-campus to explore the area in some adventure activities including white-water rafting (a full list of activities will be available closer to time). Students will be with Lakewood leaders in both of their group and adventure activities which will be a great time for our high school group to grow deeper.
Explore Option Prices
Flash Sale (November 14-18): $289
Early Bird Rate (November 19 – January 30): $339
Regular Registration (January 31 – June 23): $389
LEAD for older High School Students (completed 11-12th grade by Summer 2019, MUST APPLY):
Our older high school students can apply to serve on the Generate Camp Lead Team in place of Explore. This is an excellent leadership development opportunity for mature students. Those who are accepted to serve on the Lead Team will go a day early to camp (July 9) with some of our Lakewood leaders. They will serve alongside the Generate Camp staff in devotions, meetings, development, production, recreation, and other support roles. These students will also have mentorship opportunities with the Generate Camp staff and the potential for future employment following graduation. We can only take 10-15 students to serve on the Lead Team.
Lead Option Price: $150
All applications and deposits for LEAD Option are due by January 30
Generate Camp is open to 6-12th grade students at Lakewood and their guests.
Fusion Student Ministry staff will be a part of camp and will inform parents of the other adult leaders closer to time.
- Registration begins online or in The Lodge on November 14.
- You must register with a $75 deposit (applies to your balance) to reserve your spot.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable after January 30.
- For siblings attending Connect or Explore, there is a $25 sibling discount to help defer costs for your family.
- Final balance is due by June 23.
- Lead Team is $150 (including $75 deposit) regardless of when you sign-up. Students serving on the lead team will need to turn in a separate application.
- All prices include transportation, lodging, meals, t-shirt, curriculum, and programming.
- Students will need to turn in 2 waivers: a Lakewood waiver and a Generate Camp waiver. The Generate Camp waiver must be notarized.