Here are some things you need to know before you come:
Please use wisdom and caution. If you are 65 years or older or if you are younger and have any health concerns, you may want to participate online at this time.
For all in person services, we will continue to be serious about social distancing and will take every precaution possible to provide a clean and safe environment.
We have purchased and installed new equipment to aid us in the preparation and use of our space. Bathrooms, common touch surfaces and worship gathering areas are being monitored and cleaned in real time (before, during and after service times).
Please help us ensure Lakewood’s worship services are safe for everyone by following these guidelines:
- Do not attend if you have a fever or are feeling sick.
- Do not attend if you have been in close contact with someone who recently tested positive for Covid-19.
- Masks are highly encouraged. Masks can make a big difference.
- Be sure to wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Maintain strict social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Please avoid contact with others, such as handshaking, high fives, hugs, etc.
We understand that some of our dear family and friends are uncomfortable being back in person, so we will continue to provide the best quality LIVE ONLINE WORSHIP possible. We are continually working to improve our online services.