Fusion Gathering Safety Guidelines
**July 20 Update for Fusion Gathering Guidelines**
The safety of all our students, leaders and staff is very important to us as we make plans for more in-person gatherings with our middle and high school students this summer. We have continued to listen to health experts and follow the latest recommendations of both the CDC and other local professionals. We have also sought to stay in sync with our local schools and athletic teams by following guidelines from the Georgia High School Association. Please read the guidelines below but know that we trust parents to make the best decision for their kids/teens regarding attendance at any of our in-person gatherings.
Here is what we would like for you to know regarding any of our gatherings this summer for student ministry wide events:
- Our gatherings will continue to be primarily outside, in well ventilated areas, with plenty of area for students to spread out and maintain social distancing.
- Our restrooms are being thoroughly sanitized on a regular basis and we will limit the number of people in a restroom at one time.
- As we use game equipment (such as footballs, spikeballs, volleyballs, etc.) we will sanitize them before, during and after.
- We will have plenty of hand sanitizer and bottled water available for students (water fountains will not be available).
In addition, here is what we are asking of students who plan to attend any of our summer gatherings:
** Masks are highly encouraged. Masks are only required when you are within 6 feet from another person for more than 15 minutes at a time. You are welcome to bring your own mask or we will have extras available if needed.
- Do not attend if you have a fever, are feeling sick or have been in close contact with someone you know who has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Be sure to wash your hands before you come. We also encourage you to use hand sanitizer during our gatherings.
- You are welcome to bring your own chair/blanket to any event as we will not be providing this for you over the summer.
- Please help us keep everyone safe by maintaining social distancing and refraining from touching anyone else (no handshakes, high 5’s or hugs). Also, please do not share any food/drinks.